Let the experts help
New business professionals
At Freight Executives we understand the need to employ a salesperson who not only covers their costs but creates a significant return on your investment.
The large majority of candidates we place have the following skill sets:
- Working within the freight industry
- A new business sales professional (‘a hunter’)
- Successful overachieving people (based on billings in the last three years)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work autonomously
- A stable work history
- Knowledge and experience of key trade lanes
- Candidates with realistic expectations
- Transactional or solutions-driven sales people
- Selling airfreight, ocean freight, European road freight, warehousing, and value-added services.
- Business Development Executives
- Sales Executives
- Corporate Account Managers
- National Sales Managers
- New business Executives
WE RECRUIT FOR
SENIOR APPOINTMENTSMore Info
Creating a bespoke solution based on your unique requirements in the freight industry.
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENTMore Info
Working exclusively with overachieving new business professionals with a stable work history.
ACCOUNT MANAGEMENTMore Info
Headhunting the very best relationship builders with key verticals and trade lanes knowledge.
MIDDLE MANAGEMENTMore Info
Middle Managers are the Directors of the future; they are the backbone of any business.
HUMAN RESOURCESMore Info
We have good relationships with human resources professionals throughout the industry.
Procurement is an integral part of the industry to ensure quality and profit levels remain strong.